Saturday, October 20, 2007

Quiet Day

Dear All,

I am having a quiet day here. I did go to the post office to mail all my UTR packages. That always feels good to know those are on there way. I did a few errands then cleaned my room and did my ironing! WooHoo!! It was nice though and gets me all ready for another week.

I think I am a little homesick today thinking of my family all out in California. Oh how I would love to be with them. I know they will have a great time. I talked to them yesterday and they were having lunch by the ocean. NICE! I have the sand but no ocean!!!

We had a little discouraging news about the center. We may not get the building that they thought they had for us. We will know more on Monday! The hurry up and wait is not fun but then I guess that is the life of the military.

I just wanted to say hi! Jan Dunn is that you who left the comment! Girl how are you doing! Email me! llrobinson12@hotmail.com I'd love to hear what all is going on in your life!

I love you all dearly,
In His Mighty Grip,
Linda

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Linda
You inspire me every day with your words; thank you. Bert and I sent a note with an E-5 yesterday heading your way; hope he finds you :)

Regards,

Cindi
Prosper....Coppell

Jodi said...

I'm so proud of the work you are doing!! I look forward to reading the progress of your work. I know the USO opening delay is frustrating. Keep reaching out to those brave young men and women! The need you!!!