Sunday, October 14, 2007

Blessed Again

Dear All,

It is Sunday afternoon and this morning I made my way to one of the church services here on base. It was out in the Tuskegee Airman's building where I attended the Change of Command Ceremony when I first got here. Once again it was one of those divine appointments that keep you encouraged and moving forward. What fun to see Colonel's, and Majors and Privates together worshiping our Lord. God made us to worship him and part of his plan is that we do so corporately!I was certainly blessed by my time there.

The Mayor of Balad who has been such a help with the USO leads the music. I was blessed again and again and reminded that God was going to take care of all my needs and even needs I didn't know I had as I serve him here.

Kevin will return tomorrow and hopefully we will be able to move forward with plans for the center.

I will write more later. I am going to catch up on ironing today. Yes ironing still is a part of my life even here in Iraq.

Each of you have a great day and again thank you for you support and encouragement!
In His Mighty Grip,
Linda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Linda!

My mom asked me about you the other day. She wanted you to know that she is thinking of you and praying for you. As are Shannon and myself.

WE LOVE YOU!!!

Marcus

Melody said...

Linda, I am just eating up your words as I read them. I am so proud for you and the work you are doing for our heavenly Father! How I wish I was there to share in that ministry. You keep up the work my friend, and if you start to feel down, or overwhelmed...turn to Him. For he is your rock and your strength! He will provide for you always. Love you, Melody

Anonymous said...

Linda,
Just wanted you to know that I am faithfully reading your blog, and enjoying getting to see what you are doing and how God is using you.
I'm praying with you about all your beginnings.
Jan Fanning