Friday, September 14, 2007

The Night Before

Dear all,

The past couple of weeks have been fast and furious as I pulled things together to leave. I am not sure I am ready but tomorrow at 3:30 I will board a plane to Frankfurt Germany whether I am ready or not. Winter things have been shipped and my bags are basically packed.

In Germany I will meet up with my co-worker and we will board another flight into Kuwait. We will spend 24 to 48 hours in Kuwait doing some briefings and getting our military ID's. Once those things are accomplihed we will board a military flight into Balad, Iraq or Camp Anaconda.

I will try to update this blog as often as I can but it may take a couple of days once we are in country to establish our emial and things like that!

Thank you for your support and encouragement!

In His Mighty Grip,
Linda

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Ok dear friend! I know you are going to do an awesome job! I'll be holding you up in prayer everyday! Anything you need you just ask! When we answer the calling and serve unselfishly our blessings fall like a waterfall!

1 Peter 2:9

Unknown said...

And away you go!!! Can't wait to hear the stories and the adventures that are awaiting you. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I know that God is holding you in the palm of His hand as your are doing His Work and answering His Call... God bless and keep you.
Linda