Friday, August 24, 2007

The Journey begins early!

Dear all,

This Tuesday after a series of emails with our Regional Director that is in Iraq right now finalizing center plans and Angela the girl I will be working with in Iraq, it was decided that we should move our time up. As of now I will be leaving Friday, September 14. I will fly to Frankfurt, Germany where I will meet up with Angela and we will fly together into Kuwait. Our Regional Director will be there to pick us up. I am not sure at this point how long we will be in Kuwait before departing to Iraq.

So now it is the eleventh hour and I must move fast to prepare myself to go. I will keep you posted.

Thanks for your support and encouagement!
In His Mighty Grip,
Linda

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo, girlfriend. See you Wednesday evening!