Saturday, September 15, 2007

Germany

Hi All,

I arrived in Germany. The sendoff in Dallas was overwhelming. Saying goodbye hard but the encouragement and support amazing. As we left the pilot announced that there was a special farewell for Linda Robinson...about that time I looked out the window to see the shower of affection. Tears just would not quit flowing. The people around had no idea what it was but I was so touched by such love and affection. Thank you Dallas for your love to me.

The flight went well. We ate then I wrote for a little bit then laid down across me four seats and slept well for five hours. They served us breakfast and by then it was landing time.

I navigated the Frankfurt Airport easily and am now waiting to meet up with Angela.

All is well and I am a wide eyed wonder taking every little thing in.

Again thank you for supporting and loving me.

4 comments:

Donna said...

It's great hearing how you felt on the plane as we (ur family and friends) stood in the runway tower(thanks to Kevin Smith)and watched the shower taking place. I have pictures I will send you! Love you!

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of you!!

Anonymous said...

We love you Linda! So sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you before you left, but know that we are both praying for you. Being in the grace of God and having Him look over you is the best protection anyone could hope or ask for, and you will constantly be in our prayers and thoughts. You should be very proud of what you are undertaking, and I wish you the best!

Unknown said...

You looked GREAT on TV! It was so awesome to be there to see you off and I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Love you, my friend. Take care!