Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

Dear All,

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I sat in church Sunday and was so emotional until I realized all of us there were experiencing the same thing. It kind of helped to take the focus off of myself and reach out to others. I have truly learned that it is in giving that we receive. When being away from family and friends gets to be to much I have to stop and focus on those around and somehow in reaching out and encouraging others I too am encouraged.

Your cards and care packages have meant the world and seem to always arrive on the perfect day. The out pour of Children's books have been so appreciated by our troops and are making such a difference in their families. I have hugged and encouraged Generals and Private who are emotional after reading to their children. It has been a treasured part of my time here.

I pray that each and everyone of you have a special Christmas and enjoy wonderful time with your families and friends.

I love you all dearly and miss you so much!
In His Mighty Grip,
Linda

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS, LINDA!!! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Linda, take care

Anonymous said...

I love love love you! check your email!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Linda! You are in our thoughts and prayers daily.

Jodi said...

Hey Lady! You are an amazing child of God! You are doing awesome work with our Bravest and Best! And I thank you for your faithfulness in answering your calling. Praying for you as you continue to serve our troops. Much Love!